Welcome to ‘Adventures in Local Marketing’ – the podcast that tells the stories from the front line of local marketing.
Each episode, we’ll be chatting with an industry expert about their journey through local marketing. We’ll learn from their first-hand experience, with engaging conversations to deepen your strategic knowledge and uncover new ways of thinking.
In our first episode, we sat down with local SEO expert, Greg Gifford, to chat about, well… everything!
Listen along to learn:
- What local SEO was like when Greg first started out
- How Greg became such a popular speaker
- The must-have skill you need to further your marketing career
- Greg’s advice to anyone just starting out in local marketing
Listen to the episode
Here are the resources Greg recommended in today’s episode:
If you like what you hear and want instant access to the latest episodes, be sure to subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
- Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Listen and subscribe on Spotify
- Listen and subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and subscribe on Deezer
Tell us what you think
We’d love to hear your feedback on our first episode and suggestions for people you’d like to hear on a future episode. Drop a comment below to let us know.
And if you’re feeling extra generous, a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen would be really appreciated.
The post The Adventure Begins… The BrightLocal Podcast Has Landed appeared first on BrightLocal.