Do you know what happened in local SEO in June?
Test your knowledge of the news with the latest edition of Local Quizness – our monthly look at the top stories that affected local marketers last month.
Complete our 10-question quiz to find out how much you remember about the news affecting your business, and share with your colleagues to find out who’s been paying attention!
Only 10% of quizzers last month scored 7 or more – can you beat their scores?
Now, hop on over to Twitter to share your score using #LocalQuizness, or leave a comment below!
I got 9/10 this month….not badhttps://t.co/1olLz4CVl1
— Brian Barwig (@BrianBarwig) June 9, 2020
Also, if you need to catch up on any of the news we’ve covered in this quiz, we’ve shared a reading list:
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google Search Console & Google Analytics New Integrated Reports Beta
- Search Engine Roundtable – Google’s New Promoted Map Pins
- Search Engine Land – Google My Business Offers More Flexibility with Business Hours
- Search Engine Land – Companies Highlight Venue Safety, An Emerging Consumer Decision Factor
- BrightLocal – Google Adds New Features to Bolster Local Businesses Covid-19 Recovery
- Tom Waddington on Twitter – Owner Details Being Pulled Into GMB
- Sterling Sky – Does Merging Google My Business Listings Help Ranking?
- Sterling Sky – How Much Do Keywords in the Business Name Impact Ranking?
- Sterling Sky – Does the Content in Google Q&A Impact Ranking?
- Local Search Forum – Is the Facebook Page Name Important for Local Search?
- Google – Update to Google Feature
- Search Engine Land – Google to update CallJoy, virtual agent for SMBs
- Nextdoor – 5 Steps to Success With Nextdoor Business Posts
Thanks for getting quizzical – see you next month!
The post Local Quizness July 2020 – Test Your Local SEO News Knowledge! appeared first on BrightLocal.